Fri, Jun 10|
High Leigh Conference Centre
Dear Girls Retreat
Need a weekend break where you leave feeling refreshed, nurtured, and empowered? We got you Sis! Join us for our first Dear Girls retreat.
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2022, 5:00 PM – Jun 12, 2022, 5:00 PM
High Leigh Conference Centre, Lord St, Hoddesdon EN11 8SG, UK
About the Event
Keep reading if you need any of the following:
- A break from your busy schedule
- Information/ tools on how to be your most confident self
- The tools to understand and step into your purpose/ true identity
- Fun and fulfilling conversations with other women
You are in the right place and this is only the beginning Sis!
Our Dear Girls retreat is the perfect opportunity to become more self-aware and heal from past trauma whilst being in a safe, loving environment.
Here's a snippet of what you can expect:
- Personal development workshops
- Pj time with the gyaldem
- Rounders (stress relief through sports)
- A mental health and family workshop led by a trained family therapist
- Confidence workshops
- Music therapy and musical items
- Sexuality workshop
- and much more
2022 is another chance for you to grow into the woman God is calling you to be. This retreat will help you on your journey. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
- *Payment plans are available for members only. Become a member today!
Upfront payment (Available until 14th April)
1) early bird £225
2) Standard £250
Payment plan (total to pay =£225 by 14th April *if your plan end date exceeds the 14th April, your plan end date will be your official deadline*)
From 11th January =£75 a month (over 3 months)
From 10th February = £112.50 a month (over 2 months)
Payment plans will not be available in March or April.
All options are still dependent on spaces available, we advise you to book now to avoid disappointment.
If you have signed up to use the pricing plan/membership option you still need to sign up for the retreat (A 100% discount will be applied at checkout. However, you must complete your price plan payment to attend the retreat.)
Important information (please read carefully)
- This retreat is open to all females aged 18-25 years old
- All tickets include 3 meals per day, transport (within London to and from the venue), accommodation, and supplies throughout the retreat (including giveaways).
- All attendees must check-in by 6:30 pm on Friday 10th June. Check-out is at 5pm on Sunday the 12th of June.
- All accommodation is shared. You will be allocated a twin ensuite room or a double ensuite room. If you are booking with a friend you will have the option to stay in the same room. If you are booking alone, you will be allocated a room buddy with the option to become acquainted at least 1 week before the retreat.
- All workshop sessions will be a phone-free zone to ensure all conversations are had in a safe environment.
- Christian worship is included within the programme. However, you do not have to be a Christian to attend and enjoy this retreat. You are more than welcome!
- Payment plans are available for members only.
- If you would like to sponsor our giveaway please email us at -firstname.lastname@example.org
- All correspondence to and between ticket holders will be done via the 'spaces' app run by Wix. You will receive an email with full information regarding how to download and operate this app.
- You will also receive a pre-retreat pack with information regarding the programme and a checklist of what you should bring.
- In the event that COVID disrupts the retreat resulting in a cancellation of the weekend, you will be fully refunded. In the case that the retreat is only postponed you will be contacted regarding the new proposed date.
- If you have any questions regarding the information above please email us at email@example.com
*Sales end 14th April
Standard ticket (upfront)
This ticket includes an all-inclusive stay + transport within London (more information to follow). Payment plans are available for members. Click the membership link on the main event page to become a member today.£250.00Sold Out
Sunday Day Pass
This is a Sunday only ticket. If transport is needed, you will be picked up and dropped off at Broxbourne Station. Please note, Sunday's event starts 10:30 am and ends at 5 pm.£50.00