Sun, Sep 10|
Dear Girls Anniversary Bbq Event
All family members are invited to our fundraiser bbq to celebrate our 5-year anniversary!
Time & Location
Sep 10, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+1
London, N 17 9AD, 97 Holcombe Rd., London N17 9AB, UK
About the Event
DID SOMEONE SAY FAMILY BBQ? 🎉 - All family members are invited (Men and Children)
Dear Girls is a female empowerment organisation that helps women safely navigate their emotions to heal from past traumas and step into their true purpose. Follow us on Instagram here
This event is a fun celebration and a fundraiser to help us reach and support more women during their healing journey.
PLEASE NOTE - ON THE DOOR =£15 (SAVE £10 BY SECURING YOUR SPOT ONLINE TODAY)
What Does This Event Include?
Authentic Caribbean food and Drinks
- Jerk Chicken 🍗
- Curry Goat
- Fried Chicken
- Fried Fish
- Cow foot
- Vegetarian + Vegan Options
Touches of Ghanaian cuisine will be added too 👀😍🇬🇭
Social Games for adults and kids
- Bouncy castle
- Faint painting
- Art and crafts
- Domino tournaments (£100 Cash Prize)
- 4 In A Row
- Cup games
- + More
A Live Dj playing the best of: 🎶
- Funky House
- Here at Dear Girls, we believe in supporting Black-Owned businesses. You'll have an opportunity to shop with up-and-coming brands who are changing their industry!
- To keep things exciting we'll be giving out numerous giveaways across the day. Stay tuned 👀🏆
- This event is open to EVERYONE, not just women.
- ALL ages are welcome (this event is child-friendly)
- The £5 fee gives you access to entertainment on the day. Food and drink will be on sale (card payments accepted).
- This event is ALCOHOL/SMOKING FREE.
- Can't make the event? We still invite you to share the event with your family and friends and donate towards the event. Anything you can give is highly appreciated. ❤️
The work Dear Girls is doing is absolutely necessary and with your help, we'll be able to assist more young women with their emotional wellbeing. All you have to do is show up, VIBES and bring your cash dollars 😆.
We can't wait to celebrate with you! ❤️
'Blessed' (Standard Ticket)
From £3.00 to £5.00
This ticket includes access to entertainment only.
From £3.00 to £5.00
Sale endedPrice optionPriceQuantityTotal
'Favour' Children Ticket (U12)
This ticket is free for children 12 and under and includes access to entertainment.
Pay what you want
My objective for the fundraiser is to raise £10,000, which will be used to organise additional emotional well-being retreats and offer therapy sessions for young women as they heal from past traumas and discover their life's purpose. Thank you in advance for your kind contribution!
Pay what you want0